Is a microfibre cloth better than other cleaning cloths?
StrikeHold recommends the use of a quality microfibre cloth in the application of any StrikeHold product.
Why use microfibre?
- It is soft and absorbent.
- It is environmentally friendly and washable
- It removes bacteria on surfaces.
- a microfibre lifts and holds dirt, grease, liquid and bacteria
- it always attracts and pulls up the dirt
How to use microfibre
- To make the most of microfiber cleaning cloths, use only one side of the cloth at a time. After that fold your cloth into half, then in half again
- For dusting, leave the cloth dry
How to clean microfibre cloths
- Microfibre cloths need to be washed out by hand or in a washing machine in warm to hot water (check the washing label for instructions).
- Dry in a warm place or in the sun on a washing line. .
A quality microfibre cloth is the perfect accompaniment for any StrikeHold product application as it is non-abrasive, washable, eco-friendly and long lasting.
FREE* with StrikeHold orders over $75 inc. GST (whilst stocks last).
Its size is 40.6 cm x 40.6 cm with fully hemmed edges.
• Lint and string free.
• Highly absorbent to oil and grease, etc.
• Machine washable, you can use it hundreds of times!