STRIKEHOLD - The fast-acting cleaner, lubricant, protectant and rust preventor
For all metals and most plastics; multiple applications and used in ALL industries
What is StrikeHold?
StrikeHold is a fast-acting compound that penetrates through dirt, rust, and corrosion. It quickly gets into metal parts that have become frozen or encrusted, bringing them “back from the dead”. (But if you get StrikeHold before that happens, you should never have to worry about rust or corrosion!)
➜ Capillary action You can spray it in one end, and it will crawl and spread throughout anything, getting in all the tiny crevices and hard-to-reach places. Completely coating, protecting, lubricating and cleaning!
➜ Clear, dry finish. NO sticky, oily, wet, or smelly residue leftover!
➜ Provides a shield-like film to prevent moisture and corrosion, even against saltwater, while repelling sand, dirt, and dust.
➜ Non-flammable so it is safe to use near sparks and flames
➜ Displaces water, because it is physically heavier than water, meaning it dries out wet electrical gears and any other water-sensitive parts by pushing the water out of the way.
- ✔️ Boats, jet skis, trailers - Any kind of watercraft to protect from corrosion and tea-staining.
- ✔️ Electrical circuits, HVACs etc - protects, insulates, and completely water-proofs circuitry and electric parts. Non-flammable. Great for outdoor TVs and using electrical tools in the rain.
- ✔️ Bicycles - BMX, Motorbikes – Great for keeping bike chains lubricated without that yucky black grease that is the norm.
- ✔️ Agricultural equipment and machines - Awesome to use on any heavy machinery. The capillary action means it will crawl deep into every crevice of your machines and last a long time!
- ✔️ Tools - Keeps any tools like hammers and wrenches from rusting, and completely waterproofs, cleans, and protects all kinds of power tools.
- ✔️ Mechanical workshops - Cars, 4WD, caravans - Can be used on any moving parts to keep things running smoothly and prevent any corrosion. Especially good to protect the chasis from dirt and corrosion.
- ✔️ Mine sites - especially underground to protect mining equipment and machinery in wet and dirty environments.